Click on the link below to access our factory trained and certified network of service partners who can assist you with all of your service needs.

Authorized Service Agency Locator

Canada Service

Parts Depot
Click to view the PDF in a new tab


Authorized Service Agency Locator

Our network of Factory Authorized Servicers are factory trained and performance audited, with locations in over 130 countries to meet your warranty and lifetime service, installation, start up and planned maintenance needs. With genuine OEM parts certified for heavy-duty use, they keep your equipment running in the most demanding kitchens.

Need service for ovens, fryers, holding or refrigeration? Enter your location below to find someone who can help within our Authorized Service Network.

Warranty Registration Form

To register your product, please click on the below link.

Warranty Verification

To view warranty information, please enter the serial number. Click Here

After you have verified which warranty applies to your product, you may download a copy of the corresponding warranty from the list at the bottom of the page.

Warranty Downloads

From the list below, download the warranty that corresponds to the one provided in the Warranty Verification. If the Warranty Verification lists multiple warranties, then you must down multiple corresponding documents.

Note: Compressor warranties are a separate download from standard warranties as some units do not have compressors or are provided by others.

Software Files

MHC Menu Files and Network Settings
MHC Menu Files and Network Settings File 3.5.18

NOTE: This software can ONLY be loaded to a USB drive through a PC or laptop.  It can NOT be loaded through a tablet.

If you do not clearly understand any of the steps to download or unzip the software, or if you have any questions please call 1-877-392-7770 for assistance.

If you need a USB drive shipped to you call 1-877-392-7770 for assistance

Software Instructions - How to unzip and copy files to USB
FAS Software Update Instructions

Claims Processing System (CPS)

NOTE:  The CPS is used only for claim submission for service work already performed by an authorized servicer, not for requesting service on Welbilt equipment.  If you need to request service please contact the local Welbilt authorized servicer or distributor.

To access the CPS click here.

You must be issued a username and password before you can access the system.Please, email to request access and include the brand(s) for which you need to submit a claim. 
Refer to "CPS Instructions" for details on how to use the system.
Refer to "KC Multiple Claim Upload" for details on how to upload many claims simultaneously.

Frequently Asked Question
Refer to FAQ's to view a few questions that we receive regularly from some of our users.
Question 1
How do I submit sales tax in my claim?
Question 1
Record your sales tax as an “other” charge in the Charges Section of the claim form on Step 3 of the wizard. Click “add” under the “Other” heading, and select type “Sales Tax”.
Question 1
How do I reset my password?
Question 1
Click the “Forgot password” link on the sign-in page.
Question 1
What is my username?
Question 1
Your username is your email address.
Question 1
How do I access the Claims Processing System, i.e. “what is the link”?
Question 1
How do I update my email address for receiving claim notifications?
Question 1
Send your request to
Question 1
How do I request new user access?
Question 1
Send an email to Please, note the name of your company and your role in the business.
Question 1
What is a causal (not casual) part?
Question 1
The causal part is the primary component on the equipment that failed prompting the service call. Other parts may have been replaced as a result of the failure. Those parts should be recorded in the parts charges section. There may be more than one unrelated failure at the time of service. In this case, a second Service Incident Line must be created with a different causal part.
Question 1
What if I don’t have a causal part?
Question 1
Typically, this question refers to occasions when a component such as wiring or tubing fail that do not have a service part number. On such occasions, select “No Causal Part – Wiring”, “No Causal Part – Tubing”, etc.
Question 1
How do I add a comment to my claim?
Question 1
Add your comments to the comments section located on Step 4 of the claim form. When you are done typing, you must click add comment button to save the comment to the claim.
Question 1
Where do I find comments added by a Welbilt claims processor?
Question 1
All comments can be viewed by scrolling to the very bottom of the claim form on the readonly view or Review and Submit page.
Question 1
From Manitowoc submitters: Do I need to include my RM Tag number?
Question 1
Yes. Record the RM Tag number in the “RMA Tag #” field on the part charge line.
Question 1
What if I don’t have a serial number?
Question 1
If you do not have the serial number for the unit, you must retrieve it from the service location. In the case that the unit is not serialized, select the “Non-serialized” check box located next to the “Serial Number” field in the Equipment Information section.
Question 1
Can I submit more than one serial number on a claim?
Question 1
No. Each serial number must be submitted on a separate claim.
Question 1
Why is it necessary to enter owner information and equipment location?
Question 1
There are times when the owner’s address and contact information may be different than that of the business. For example, a franchisee has a primary address, but may own multiple locations that all have different addresses.
Question 1
Can I submit my claim in any currency I choose?
Question 1
No. You must submit claims in the currency in which your account was set up.
Question 1
What is the difference between Standard Warranty and Replacement Part Warranty?
Question 1
Standard warranty covers repairs made on the equipment while in the warranty period. Replacement Part Warranty covers failed replacement parts outside of the equipment warranty period but are within the replacement part warranty.
Question 1
How do I re-open a ‘Denied’ claim?
Question 1
You cannot “re-open” a claim that has been denied. Generally, claims are pended for information prior to denial to give the user an opportunity to provide requested information or make changes to the claim. If a claim has been denied, a user has the ability to copy the claim, make the needed changes, and submit the newly created claim. Please, email the processor who denied the claim the new KC number, so they can process the denied claim.

Convotherm Software Updates

We are pleased to provide you the latest software updates of the Convotherm range.

Please just agree our terms and conditions of licence and use for using the software.

I noticed the terms and conditions of licence and agree

Please note:

The particular software update for Convotherm 4 gas units has to be done by an authorised service partner (there are adjustment steps necessary).

Please ensure that only software which is suitable for the unit series is installed on your Convotherm unit. This software cannot be used for other unit types from the range. If this is disregarded, no liability will be assumed for malfunctions.

Convotherm Service manuals

This section is available for authorized service partner only.

Some files are protected with a password. If you need the password please get in contact with our After Sales Service:

We use cookies that are strictly necessary to make our website function correctly.

We'd also like to set optional cookies to help us improve our web pages.

For more information read our cookie policy.